Weekend marvels: glasses & bras
1. Vintage 50s Eyewear glasses – A gorgeous cat eye number with stars at the laterals. Actually, the entire Etsy shop is a blast – I can’t believe how current those glasses look, even though they’re vintage.
2. Booklook Drink The Kool Aid – Can you tell that I’m on the market for new glasses? These are simple, they match my hair, and would be just right.
3. NODH & Chloe McCormick Tapestry Spectacle – I love anything embroidered, especially when it’s unusual. These glasses are so cool, I could faint.
4. Journelle Bodas Sheer Tactel Soft Bra – Oh, how I love the lingerie on this site! And nothing can quite beat a good soft-pink-see-through bra.
5. COS Contrast Lace Bra – Lace and neon make a crazy good pair. You know what? I want to make bras.
6. Madewell x Honeydew Intimates Lace Bralet – I’m still not over mint. And I don’t think I’ll even be over mint lace. Or this mint lace bra.