Weekend marvels: bags & dresses
Weekend marvels is a series of inspiration posts, meant as a small Internet guide of pretty things, just right for the weekend.
1. Zkin Harpy Bike Camera Bag – I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this. It’s perfect for small cameras such as the Nikon 1 of my dreams – plus IT DOUBLES AS A BICYCLE BAG!
3. Imago-A Prism Mini Bag – Mini bags are the cutest. The geometrical shape is beautiful and the bag seems super versatile.
4. Sheinside Silk Dress – So I fell in love with this dress. Long sleeves, pink, applique flowers, so many possibilities. I wish I weren’t on a self-imposed no-buying regime.
5. Bonne Chance Collections Smooth Sailing Dress – I recently discovered this shop full of cute dresses. Cat print! Sailor inspiration! Pussybows! Everything one needs for spring. And good news: we can all get 10% off any order with the code kittenhood.
6. Samuji Finch Dress – A round neck dress with 1/2 length sleeves, covered in cityscape print. A beauty.