Weekend marvels: positively cute
Weekend marvels is a series of inspiration posts, meant as a small Internet guide of pretty things, just right for the weekend.
1. Isn’t this sleepy sheep so… inviting? I feel like cuddling with it and napping on the couch for hours.
2. Somebody get this amazing vintage skirt and rock it! Fashion week style.
3. Paulien’s look took me by surprise: I love how she paired fur with lace, pastels with dark tights, and I love that she cut that Zara maxi dress into this pretty little thing! See more pictures on Polienne.
4. This milk carton bag totally upgraded Emma Roberts for me! Apparently, it’s from Olympia Le-Tan & it’s incredible.
5. I don’t have an iPhone, but if I did, I would get one of these cases for it. It’s actually a small kit, and you get to cross stitch it yourself! Endless possibilities.
Have a good one, guys!