Weekend marvels: oh so random
Weekend marvels is a series of inspiration posts, meant as a small Internet guide of pretty things, just right for the weekend.
1. I could spend a great amount of time in these fox leggings by Supayana. I would probably go up to the point of believing that they are pants.
2. Aubin & Wills are having a clearance sale. Much of their stuff is already sold out, but these versatile peter-pan collar silk shirts are still in stock. And they’re perfect.
3. After the holidays, all I want to eat is cheese and vegetables (and chocolate, of course). So, if french fries count, this is the meal to try – found on The Little Kitchen.
4. The galaxy trend taken to another level: the floor. I think these galaxy rugs are pretty cool. They really tie the room together (sorry, I had to go there).
5. Go see The Perks of Being a Wallflower! And listen to the music. And enjoy Ezra Miller.