Weekend marvels: neutrals
Introducing Weekend marvels, a series of inspiration posts that I will try and post on Fridays. They’re meant as a small Internet guide of pretty things, just right for the weekend. So here’s to appreciating the design value of neutrals:
1. My favorite thing about this corner is the deer on the wall, which appears to be pure and simple scotch/washi tape. Brilliant, and I want it in my living room! Photo from here.
2. This vase has sort of an evil grin, but I love it either way. From Couverture & The Garbstore.
3. It’s beginning to smell a lot like autumn… so cozy, gray cardigans are in order. I love this shot from Plümo.
4. Forever out of my league, these Anthropologie shoes are stunning.
5. Cat lady alert! I know a number of gals would like to wear these in real life – check the whole series on Hannah and Landon.
Have a nice weekend!