I’ve hardly ever done any tag posts, but Kate Gabrielle passed this on, so I thought why not. Like every game, there are some rules:
1. Post these rules (check).
2. Post a photo of yourself
and 11 random things (I think that’s a bit much…)
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
1. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
On and off, it was either being a writer or a fashion designer.
2. What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
In the most recent years, The Tourist, with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. That’s if I’m not counting all the movies from the 80s-90s seen on TV when I was younger.
3. What tv/movie character would you love to have as your BFF?
Amelie and I might hit if off!
4. What tv/movie character would you love to have as your boyfriend?
I often thought Chandler of Friends would make a good boyfriend. But he’s taken, I’m taken, so…
5. If your childhood self could see you now, what would they think?
I think I’d be surprised with what I’m wearing – this was definitely not my childhood’s aesthetic.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Probably people being late at our meetings.
7. What is one habit you wish you could break?
Being lazy. I wish I had more housewife aptitudes.
8. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Kate Gabrielle suggested communicating telepathically with cats and that sounds awesome. However, I’d like to be invisible quite a lot, too.
9. What would you do first if you won the lottery?
I guess I’d go out to celebrate. But then I’d buy a house.
10. What is your favorite comfort food?
Ice-cream. It’s the one food that doesn’t make me sick even when I’m sick.
11. Favorite song that you’re embarrassed to admit is a favorite song?
It can be anything Spice Girls or 2 Unlimited – they each took their turn in being my favorite band as a kid. But lately, I’m ok with the music I like :)
Questions for others to answer:
- Who was your childhood’s favorite cartoon character?
- When did you have your first crush?
- What symbol/object represents you?
- Do you like to collect something?
- What’s your favorite pastime?
- Which TV show would you like to live in?
- If you had to change your name, what name would you choose?
- Where do you feel most comfortable of all?
- What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?
- What’s the number 1 item on your wishlist right now?
- If you had a spell book, what would you use it for?
To answer these questions, I tag: Anca, Andreea, Kristine, Dani and Ralu. Girls, you can choose if you want to do this or not, of course!