You and your father – jcpenney giveaway+results
Edit: Let’s see who won this thing! There were 14 entries and 7 participants. The winner is number 12, Alexandra! Congrats! I will contact you today and let you know how you can claim your $50 gift card at jcpenney. She had several entries, but here is the winning set:
$15 - jcpenney.com
In many countries, the third Sunday of June is Father’s Day – a day that celebrates paternal bonds and fatherhood in general. On this occasion, I’ve teamed up with jcpenney to offer you this cool giveaway.
What jcpenney want to know is: what type of dad is your dad? Is he the relaxed type, or rather buttoned up? Is he the sporty type or maybe the grill master? Either way, we’d like you to show us your dad through a Polyvore set.
What you get: a $50 gift card to jcpenney.
What you have to do:
- check out the existing Polyvore sets on this theme to get inspired.
- using the editor below, create a set using at least one jcpenney product; the set can show your dad’s style or it can follow the theme of finding style inspiration from your dad’s closet; if you can’t find enough products in the editor, feel free to go directly to Polyvore and use whatever items you want.
- put the link to your set in the comment section below, along with your email.
- share the news about this giveaway (optional).
- come back to this blog to find out if you won.
I will pick the set I like most on Monday, June 20th. I will pick the winner with random.org. You can enter as many times as you want. The giveaway is open to readers everywhere.
Note: Because WordPress cannot support the Polyvore Mini Editor very well, you have to click on the link above to start creating sets!